welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

counting stars, jesse + stasia
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

539 words / jesse + stasia
hopefully this works

The alarm began blaring in the early morning hours. Too early really. It was the weekend and instead of using it to sleep in Hunter opted for something else, flying. It was something she had grown to love. Her father always had a fascination with planes that he loved to share with her when she was younger. During that time, even though she was only flying model planes, she was determined one day to fly. As she grew older her hobbies changed a bit, but she still wanted to fly. Recently, she had just gotten her pilot’s license and was eager to get up into the air. The only thing that stood in her way was that treadmill.

After a quick three mile run to get her day started Hunter began to get ready. The cool shower felt good against her warm skin. Stepping out she dried off quickly and wrapped her bathrobe around her before she began to wring out the water from her long brown hair. To her hair a chance to air dry a bit, Hunter made her way into her small kitchen and begin to throw a variety of fruits into a blender to make a smoothie. It didn’t take long for the little thing to mix everything up to create the smooth texture that she desired. Taking a small taste, Hunter decided to mix in a few more strawberries before it would be good.

With the right amount of fruit in her smoothie she slowly began to get ready. Throwing a little bit of moose in her hair she hoped that it would give it a little wave instead of being in its natural straight state. Applying a little bit of mascara and eyeliner, Hunter called herself ready and went to pick out her clothes. Settling on a pair of black jeans and a fuchsia colored blouse that flowed and a pair of Speary’s she made her way out the door.

It didn’t take Hunter long to arrive at the airport. Eager to get to flying, she hopped out of her car and basically ran up to the doors. Looking around the woman did her best to remember where she was supposed to go in the small airport. Her grey-blue eyes scanned the area until she thought she say a sign that was mentioned and began to head in that direction. She kept an eye out for the little kids some of who seemed eager to fly while others clung to their parents not so eager to get their vacation started. A little smile spread across her lips as she watched the parents try to comfort them. One day she would have a family first she just had to find Mr. Right.

In that exact moment, Hunter saw a little kid running in her direction from the corner of her eye. Quickly she stepped out of the way but only to run into someone else. Looking up, she noticed a man that was closer to her own height than the kid and definitely closer to her own age. Her eyes quickly found his own light blue ones. ”I’m sorry. I guess my plan to not run into anyone didn’t quite work out.”

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
tag: erin/hunter

outfit: n/a

words: 571

notes: these two shall be fun.

turning sunshine into rain
The thought of flying was enticing for Jesse. By nature, he had been one to go with the flow of life and see where it took him. People made life complicated when it wasn't supposed to be and he would always defend that opinion. When people had to decide whether to eat or keep a roof over their head, when they were forced to choose between their friends and family, he envied no one in that position. There was only one time around this earth as far as they knew and he was intent not to waste his. Thus, he had embraced his freedom, making it work for him rather than the other way around.

There was a whimsical aspect to his becoming a pilot that led him to seeking out the smaller airport. Although he worked for Delta, that did not mean Jesse waited for the next chance he had to operate the jet planes. He had learned to fly with a much smaller plane at first and he was still riding copilot for most of his flights. That didn't make him any less pleased with his job when there would be a chance for promotion soon enough. Plus, he was doing what he loved. Chasing the sun on the horizon and exploring whatever new adventure it swept him away to. Perhaps that made him a dreamer but one would be hard-pressed to make Jesse refute the statement.

Today, he was planning to take a small craft up in the air for a short time. Flying the jets was fun and all but there was an intrigue he had in manning the smaller planes on his own. Not to mention there was a lack of dress code as was associated with his profession. Women may love a man in uniform but Jesse preferred to sport his jeans and a t-shirt just as often. Professionalism lost its appeal once it became mandatory instead of occasional and he would tell anyone the same story.

With his aviators on, Jesse hopped out of the car to head into the airport run by the same man that had taught him how to fly - or at least gotten on with exquisitely. He'd made the appointment to pick up one of the planes and now he just needed to check it and make sure it was in proper running order before he let it get up in the air.

However, in his own excitement, Jesse had failed to watch where he was going. There was a kid ducking through the grounds and even more so a couple others on his tail. The mischief maker was left to his own devices as Jesse's head turned long enough to see where the kid had shot off to. He saw too much of himself in the tyke that it left a smirk on his lips. And blessings came in disguise as someone else ran into him. This time, a woman much closer to his own age. That had to be proof that there was a God above.

"It's all good, sweetheart," Jesse smirked as his eyes casually gave her a once over. She was pretty at first glance. "But I think that means you have to tell me your name." Chuckling, Jesse shrugged. "I could take you up in the air if that's what you're wanting." And to quite a few other places if he were being honest.

thanks!
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

519 words / jesse + stasia
you know the drill

The guy standing in front of her was no doubt cute. He stood a few inches taller than her and his sandy blonde hair laid in a slightly messy way. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of aviators which only made Hunter more curious as to what lay behind them especially when the rest of him looked like it did. If everyone she ran into at the airport looked like that she was going to have to make more time for flying.

She watched as a smirk spread across the man’s face which in turn placed a smile on her own. Of course, hearing the word sweetheart tossed in her direction helped. Hunter’s eyebrow quirked as she debated if this literal running into was enough to warrant a name from her. If he was going to insist then a made up name could always be used. He would never have to know the difference between Hunter and Eloise. Then again, if she was going to be coming around the airport more often maybe it was better if she went along with her real name. Having a pretty boy like him run away because she told a little white lie the first time they met wasn’t a good thing. ”Because we ran into each other right at this instant I should tell you my name?” Just because she didn’t think she should lie to him didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to give him a hard time about it. ”Why don’t you tell me your name, handsome?” A playful smile spread across her lips before she bit down on the lower one.

Up in the air? Is that how he played his game? Hunter began to wonder if that really worked on girls. Just telling them that he would take them up in the air did the fall for all the other tricks he was trying to play right now? They must have if he was trying them once again. Shoving her hands into the tiny pockets of her jeans she nodded her head just a little bit not trying to act too eager to get the chance to fly with someone as handsome as he was. ”You’re a pilot then?” She asked as she acted like she wanted to know more about what he did and what it was like. Granted, a part of her did want to know what it was like to be a full time pilot, but she wasn’t sure she could pass up messing with children day in and day out. ”I have a little secret to tell you before we go up though.” Hunter hoped he thought the secret was anything from ‘I’m terrified of flying’ to ‘I get motion sickness,’ but she didn’t know. ”I actually came here to do that on my own.” The smile widened on Hunter’s face as she slowly began backing up. ”But thank you for the offer.”

Hunter couldn’t help but giggle as she turned around and began to walk away before turning back around to face him. ”By the way, my name’s Hunter.”

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

words: 464

notes: you know the drill. sorry this sucks.

"That's the general idea for starting a conversation, isn't it?" Jesse threw back as the woman questioned why he should ask for her name. "Unless you would rather a really impersonal conversation." Maybe she was into that sort of thing but he preferred to at least have a name to call them. He didn't even need a last name. After all, it wasn't like he was asking for her hand in marriage. It was just going to be a friendly conversation with a hint of bantering as he was quick to figure out. She had a sharp humor intent to keep him on his toes. That had been the theme in the women he had been running into lately.

She questioned for his name and the smirk hardly left his lips. "Now that's a two way street." Two could play at this little game she had crafted. An eye for an eye may make the whole world blind but between them, it was only a method for getting to know the other. Even with her compliment, it had Jesse goading her to see if it would make her loosen up. Playing with fire was fun and he was just the matchstick. It required someone to play with them to make the fire actually start and burn.

Jesse's head bobbed that he was indeed a pilot. A noble profession in and of itself but there were others that had a higher prestige. "Been working for Delta Airlines the last few years." As for what he was doing out at this airport, it was weekend's play. A chance to return to the smaller planes he had learned to fly on and perfect his skill. Well, that or brush up on flying the smaller crafts. He had become used to the large jets that nearly flew themselves aside from take off and landing. These smaller planes were the skills that could be useful for brushing off for the sake of keeping them sharp. That and he could use it to prepare for the outing he had planned with a Miss Jaymee before he got her up in the air, too.

Leaning in to listen to her secret, Jesse was surprised that she, too, was a pilot. Color him surprised when she didn't exactly look the type. Shallow to think, yes, but maybe she didn't work as one and that was the reason why he hadn't considered it sooner. "Well, Hunter. The name's Jesse." He started trailing after her intent on continuing the conversation. If she was going to be sneaky, well, he wouldn't play the same shade of conversing style. "Do you work as a pilot or just have your license?" It'd be extra bonus points in his court, anyway, that he did it for a job.

thanks!
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

523 words / jesse + stasia
they should have to fly the plane together because of issues

Impersonal conversations were a bad thing but right now Hunter wasn’t sure she wanted anything more. The girl was eager to get up into the air and the longer she spent talking to this man with the ice blue eyes was less time that she was going to get to spend in the air. Her week may not have been bad or stressful, but she enjoyed the relaxation she received from spending time up in the air. When he wasn’t keen on sharing his name first Hunter decided that maybe a little game was more in order. Who would crack first?

Delta Airlines was impressive. Many times Hunter had thought about quitting at the daycare and becoming a full time pilot. But, the children made her days too interesting for her to just leave them there. Each and every day was a different one and she couldn’t help but enjoy every moment. Flying was wonderful, but she wasn’t sure it would be the same thing. ”So do you get to travel all around?” She questioned curious as to where his job had taken him. It had the potential to take him to interesting places, she was sure, but the question was if he had gotten to go there and then taken the chance to explore.

A look of surprise was over the handsome man’s face as she told him she had actually come here to fly on her own and didn’t need his help in touching the sky. Slowly backing away her smile was wide and bright as she backed away and quickly introduced herself and began heading to the small plane she was going to get to fly today. ”Nice to meet you, Jesse!” Hunter tossed over her shoulder as she continued to walk down the hall. Soon enough though, he was by her side. It seemed he was intent on making sure they continued the conversation they were having and wanting to develop it into something more. Hunter wasn’t sure, but she considered that was him cracking.

”I just have my license,” the girl began a little more willing to engage in the conversation now that she had a little feeling that she had won. What she had won wasn’t clear, even to her, but she had still won. ”I try to come here every weekend and fly for a bit.” A smile spread across her face as she became even more eager to get to flying soon. Lately, she hadn’t gotten a chance to get down to the airport to get a few hours in and now that she had a chance she didn’t want anything to get in her way. Looked like it was a little late for that. ”I work at a daycare right now. Not quite ready to stop spending time with children.”

The two walked through the airport and even though Hunter was waiting for the time when they would split off it didn’t seem to be coming. He was either following her as far as he could or they were headed in the same direction. ”So hotshot, what are you doing here today?”

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

words: 527

notes: you know the drill. sorry this sucks.

The woman finally offered her name to which Jesse was content to continue having the conversation with her. He had a little bit before he needed to be in a plane and he wasn't hurting the line of planes that would be in front of both of them. Neither could just choose to go up in the air without permission from air control, anyway. He simply had a feeling she had organized to go either just before or after him in the lineup so everyone would be safe when going up in the air. It was like a second highway up there and if people weren't careful, they would be riding on the coattails of one another's jet trails. That was the last thing the airport needed.

"Just about except war zones. I leave that to the professionals." He left the air force to his elder brother, bless his soul. Hunter couldn't exactly hold it against him for that. Most people preferred to not be flying over unrest areas where the planes could be shot down. Civilians tended to appreciate having their lives to return to when possible. At least, that was what he had learned during the rougher trips such as particularly bad storms or when the plane feigned some technical issues mid-flight. "Europe is pretty nice for the most part." Granted, he had always been biased toward the area rich with history and where people didn't give him the creeps. Much better food, too. That was always a bonus for the guy who couldn't cook to save his life.

When he carried on about how much flight experience she had, he nodded, idly following after her toward the planes. She was a daycare teacher. That was impressive she was able to afford coming out in the planes even with her license. Perhaps she knew a friend who let her fly whenever she wanted. That was perfectly plausible. It wasn't exactly cheap to fly and he didn't think she owned one of the planes on her own. That seemed out of the budget of someone who watched two year olds most days.

Jesse's head cocked to the side with his lopsided smirk, "I can't go getting rusty when I've been flying those company ones." There was a difference between those and the smaller ones. "Those things can practically fly themselves. This at least offers some personal interaction with the vehicle I'm in." It was satisfying to know he had complete control over the gears and nothing was remaining the same throughout the entire flight. With what he normally flew, he was also generally in the co-pilot's seat. He only had a couple years left of it and he would be promoted to the top seat. More experience was all that stood in the way and Delta wouldn't let a pilot have work more than a set amount of hours.

She had stopped at one of the planes and Jesse had to look it over. "Not bad. Friends with the airport owner, too?" That was how he had his occasional outings, anyway. Borrowed from a friend rather than owned his own. The paygrade wasn't there quite yet.

thanks!
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

675 words / jesse + stasia
you know the drill

Hunter nodded along not blaming the man for avoiding the war zones. If she was a full time pilot she would be determined to avoid those areas at all costs. She was just trying to get people from one place to another without any problems. Having her life in danger along with all her passengers as well was more than she could really think about. Flying along could have so many complications that could place her in a hard situation. In that amount of time she could save everyone’s life or endanger them even more. Denying that the thought of that wasn’t a slight thrill for her would be a lie. It wasn’t that Hunter wanted to be put in that position, but that position would get her adrenaline pumping.

”I haven’t had the chance to go to Europe,” she started out giving him a slight smile. Traveling had always been something she wanted to do, but just never had the money for. Even when she was younger her family never took vacations. Weekend trips to the beach, which really wasn’t all that far away, was one of the only things that they did travel wise. Her family had been content staying in one spot, but Hunter wanted to explore. She wanted to go see the world, to see the states. There was so much more out there for her than San Diego and yet, she hadn’t taken the chance to look at any of it. ”I haven’t had the chance to go much of anywhere actually.” Bringing her hand up to her mouth she tried to muffle the laugh that was threatening to come out. Not that any of it was funny, but the fact that she would go fly planes part time and wouldn’t take it as a chance to go explore.

Jesse followed her through the airport as she babbled on about one thing or another. Hunter rambled on about how she had her pilot’s license, but only flew every few weekends because she worked at a daycare full time. For trying to play hard to get earlier she was spilling a little more information than she thought she should. However, it was too late to take any of it back now. She was just going to have to live with it. After all, she figured that there was a still a chance she could ignore him just a little bit to keep him on his toes. A pretty boy like him surely needed a little bit of that.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that man’s head tilt to the side. Her head turned just in time for her green eyes to see a lopsided smirk that made him far too handsome for his own good. Hunter couldn’t help but bring a smile of her own upon her face as she listened to him. Not only that, he was truly passionate about his job. Unless he was lying to her, Jesse was out here to fly the smaller plane in hopes of keeping his skills sharp. That was something Hunter had to admire. ”Personal interaction sounds better than the vehicle flying itself.”

”I am, yes.” Hunter was lucky enough to know someone within the airport that would allow her to fly their plane. It wasn’t cheap by any means and she didn’t have the money to be flying anything otherwise. There were some months when she was struggling to pay her bills and having flying fees on top of that wouldn’t be good for her. Looking at the time she realized that she was still a bit early. To waste a bit of time she grabbed one of the nearby seats and sat down. ”I have a little time before I am even supposed to be here yet, so why don’t you tell me a bit about Europe.” Maybe farther down the line Hunter would shift the conversation to less about the world and a little more about the man with the lopsided smile.

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

words: 520

notes: i'll add on if you want.

"You should look into getting out there. Italy's a wonderful place this time of year." Really, any time in Europe was the perfect time to go in Jesse's mind. As for if the weather always cooperated, that was another story entirely. Europe had its seasonal problems just like the United States. "Hopefully you can tell me you've at least been out of California. I met this one girl who hadn't even done that." It had been a surprise to Jesse who had grown up in the southeast and now he was flying around the world as part of his job.

Hunter had his attention front and center. Why that was, it was probably because she shared the same passion for being up in the air. Finding a common ground such as that created a plethora of opportunities for the two to get to know one another. Passions were linked to desires and desires were a path to the heart. If Jesse had learned anything over the years, it was that in knowing a woman's passions, it became easier to see what made her tick and how he could fit into the puzzle of life with the people he interacted with.

His head nodded, the smirk not quite leaving his expression though it remained bright in his eyes. "The most interaction that happens in those bigger planes is during the take off and landing. But I think people would rather it be a person than a machine controlling those parts." They were more difficult and a machine couldn't determine other errors like problematic gear shifts or whether a flight tower had cleared landing. Jesse had learned in his fair share of hours exactly what kind of hand was needed to be successful in different circumstances.

She was quick to turn the conversation back on Jesse and his various adventures. Sinking into a chair not far from her, Jesse reclined in it with his feet out and crossed with his hands behind his head. "Hmm. What about Europe." There was a lot to talk about when it came to the foreign countries. The food, the politics, even the hotel styles. "I guess that depends what you want to know. Personally, it's the best food I ever had. Although I'm not sure what that says considering I'm not much of a cook myself. Really, any place that doesn't appear toxic with the food's appearance is classed as good in my book." Maybe it gave him some leverage with having grown up in a food-oriented part of the country. New Orleans wasn't known solely for Mardi Gras.

"Lots of little shops that you have to ease out of the locals if you want the true stuff, though. And never question them about their cheese unless you want a specific flavor." It was a big part of the culture out there and Jesse may have been speaking from experience. "You don't know what real cheese is until you've had it from some place in Europe." Almost everything cheese-related in America was processed. By now, it had Jesse bringing cheese back from his trips to use.

thanks!
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

602 words / jesse + stasia
you know the drill

Hunter’s nose scrunched as Jesse hoped that she had at least been out of California. Unfortunately, that wasn’t even something she could give him. Her family was more comfortable staying at home and traveling around California. She had been to Disneyland a couple of times and had even seen some of the sites around San Francisco and Los Angeles, but other than that the places that Hunter had seen were around San Diego and San Diego only. ”I haven’t been out of California.” She told him slightly embarrassed that that was the case. ”I’ve been to some of the bigger cities around California if that counts for anything.”

The two shifted the conversation from Hunter’s lack of world experience to their passion for flying. She was confirming information that she didn’t really know or wasn’t sure of. The more Jesse spoke about his experience with flying the more excited she got about going out in a little bit to fly herself. It had been too long since she had come out here to fly. One thing after another seemed to come up keeping her from enjoying one of her hobbies that she had always had. ”I don’t know if people mind if it is a person or a machine,” she started out a smirk of her own developing slowly. ”Just as long as they get from point a to point b safely.” Hunter smiled on at knowing what he really meant, but why not mess with him a bit more? ”I know what you mean though.”

Tucking her hair behind her ear, Hunter quickly turned the conversation back to Jesse. Not because she found him interesting enough to want to know as much about him on their first meeting as possible, but because she wanted to know more about the great wide world that she had never visited. Her green eyes remained fixed on him, eager to hear whatever he had to say about Europe. ”I haven’t been out of California, so I’ll take whatever you want to tell me about Europe,” she told him with a smile and she crossed her legs and leaned a bit closer to him.

The food was the first thing that he mentioned and it was something that she had heard before. Some of her friends had traveled out that way and they came back praising the food. Much like Jesse, Hunter wasn’t a big cook. She knew how to make a few certain things without burning them but no matter what the food never tasted as good as her mothers and certainly not as good as her grandmothers. She continued to nod her head along as she spoke about the little shops and the cheese. ”It sounds like I need to go over there and try some of this food,” she said with a soft laugh.

”I always see these pictures from Europe of the old buildings and the beautiful sites around the continent; have you seen any of those things? Are they really that beautiful or has Photoshop fooled people like me?” It was a question she has always wandered about. Hunter hadn’t even traveled around the States enough to see if those pictures she always saw were true or not. She was completely clueless on the world and realized that that was going to have to change. ”Maybe you can just narrow it down to your favorite country, if that helps.” Europe was a big place and Hunter hoped that if she narrowed it down she would get to hear a little bit more about the wonders of the world.

PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

words: 520

notes: beep.

Jesse shook his head, put off by the fact that Hunter had never even left the state. There was something about that which bothered him. Perhaps it was the fact that he was a traveler by nature and that he didn't see why people didn't just up and leave. His family missed him, sure, but they knew he was doing what he loved. And Jesse found that more rewarding than anything. He didn't need to put on a front to appease them. As for making things PG-rated when he did see them, sure, but a lot of people did that. "That would hardly count for travel. There's forty-nine other states and even some territories you could visit without a passport." Unless someone was broke, he didn't see why traveling wasn't more of a norm in America.

"Yeah, well, people have judgment calls to make where a machine wouldn't." His tongue stuck out at the teasing, then running a hand through his hair. The lack of connection with passengers sometimes bothered him. Jesse was a social person by nature and being locked in a cockpit with just his co-pilot didn't always make for the most interesting of times. There were a few people who he worked with more often but on the off chance he was placed with someone he didn't know, he found that to be most disheartening when smalltalk was forced to happen. Although, he usually hoped to be better acquainted by the end of the flight.

He had barreled into a monologue about the food in Europe, finding it to be one of the more tangible ways of experiencing travel abroad. There was so much culture to be found on a small dish at any time. "The food is way better than in America. But you won't catch me complaining about the speed I can get a pizza delivered here." Shrugging it off as nonchalantly as possible.

Her next question left Jesse nodding. "Depends on the site. I went to the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben. Some really touristy spots, for the most part. But if you just wander down a side street, you can get the visit that will really make you remember." Each place was pretty cool from what Jesse remembered. Yet, he was also easygoing with minimal expectation of things working out as people planned. "Some of them are pretty spot on if you've seen the high definition photos." Again, he was being too cavalier about his travels. But it was his life for the most part.

"Italy. No question about it. All the delicious carbs you can eat and people who are speaking with their hands," his own hands following some motions he had seen more frequently whenever he went into one of the towns. "It's got its problems, sure, but I'm biased to some of the scenery and people I've met." There was one restaurant that he tried to make sure he stopped by in often enough - or as well as he could. He wasn't always flying on the international flights but it was always a treat to get the ones to Italy.

thanks!
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

565 words / jesse + stasia
fin?

Hunter knew that there were plenty of other states that she could visit and even territories that she could visit without getting a passport. However, she never had. Her parents weren’t ones for traveling, so she didn’t have that experience and since then she hadn’t gather up enough money to travel by herself. It was something that she was planning on doing at some point, but it was going to take a bit of time before she would get that chance. ”I’m going to travel one of these days,” she started out already planning where her first stop would be. ”I would love to go to Yellowstone one of these days.” Even Boston in the fall, which she had heard was beautiful, was something that she would like to do. It just seemed that a new job might be in order first.

A chuckle escaped as Jesse stuck his tongue out teasing her. At least he could play along with things that was always good to see from someone. ”I would rather have a person because of that reason,” she told him with a smile still spread wide across her face. People could judge things better than a machine and Hunter would rather a person judging if something was going wrong than a machine. Of course, there were always the few people that made a wrong decision leading to a bigger disaster, but that wasn’t something that Hunter wanted to think about.

She listened as he continued to talk about the food in Europe and how much better it was then American food. Hunter wasn’t going to challenge that. American food some days wasn’t enough for her. The preservatives that coated them were good some times, but others she wished that she could just truly taste was the food was like and from what she had heard Europe’s food wasn’t supposed to contain all of those preservatives. ”You can get a pizza pretty quick. I do enjoy that from time to time.”

A smile pulled on the corners of her lips as Jesse began to talk about the sites that Hunter always heard about. The ones that she always saw in pictures and it seemed that everyone wanted to see. ”I think seeing those tourist spots would be something to always remember,” she mumbled believing that if she ever got to see one of those places that it would be something she would never forget no matter what angel she saw it from. ”I’ve seen quite a few high definition photos of certain places. So I guess I’ve seen quite a few of the places.” She teased once again knowing that no matter what pictures were never going to be the same as the real thing.

Italy sounded liked like a wonderful place. Hunter wasn’t someone who was going to complain about eating carbs or watching people talk with their hands. It always added something more to the conversation and her smile could only widen as Jesse took up to talking with his hands. ”I think every place has its problems, but they always have their positives.”

Looking at her watch, Hunter realized that it was time for her to go and fly. ”I should probably head out. The air is calling my name,” she told him flashing him a smile as she stood up and gathered her things. ”I’ll see you around sometime.”

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution