welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

Mr. Sandman Bring Me A Dream, Sandman ~ Illustrator
alexander miura
Alex, Sandy
he/him
bisexual
Illustrator
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: disneysgreatest92
MSG CHOICE: discord

Energetic

Sweet

Artist
Alexander Miura
The dream bringer himself. Here we have the precious Alexander Miura with the spirit of Sandman. He works as an Illustrator with his primary work is in children's story. He's a sweet soul with a lot of energy. When he was sixteen he was in a car accident that damaged his vocal chords that left him unable to talk above a whisper. It was tough on him at for a while but he eventually found his spirit again and since embrace who he is. He mainly communicates through ASL and writing and sometimes drawing things out.

Friends:
Will come a plenty. He's lived in San Diego all his life, only have done some traveling around the states and out of country. At the end of the day San Diego is his home. So long time friends as well as new friends are always welcomed. I'd definitely love some friends that knew him prior to the accident and thus witnessed Alex's depressed phase as well as his revival. Any friends that know ASL will have to deal with Alex's energy, sometimes he signs to fast to understand and needs people to remind him to calm down.

Enemies:
While Alex is peaceful by nature don't let that fool you. He isn't muscular but the man can pack a punch if need be. The only way you'd fall under this category is if you hurt and take advantage of others as well as go bringing down peoples' dreams. That is something Alex can't stand for.

Lovers:
Alex is in his first big relationship with one James Monroe Silver and Alex is very much in love with James. So this is pretty closed off aside from maybe unrequited feelings or potential future drama. Otherwise this energetic artist is taken ladies and gents.

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=BenchNine:300,400' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="font-family: 'BenchNine', serif; font-weight: 200; width: 250px; height: 15px; font-size: 30px; color: #f1f1f1; line-height: 60%; background: #A50208; padding: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; border-bottom: 20px solid #0f0f0f">

NAME & NAME

</div><div style="width:260px; line-height: 100%;  background-color:#f3f3f3; font-family: arial; font-size:9px; color: black; letter-spacing:0px; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; overflow: auto; max-height: 100px;">

TEXT

</div><div style="height:10px; width: 270px; background-color: #0f0f0f;  border-bottom: 5px solid #A50208; "> </div>
</div></center>[/dohtml]

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
CAIT & ALEX
awwww yeah bud

So, Tooth and Sandy, huh? Obviously, they've got to be friends. I think Caitali and Alex would get along great. She's been in San Diego since like 6th grade, but she'd still have missed him at school from their age difference. Still, entirely possible they've met around town, before? Or they could just be meeting and become fast friends, Cait's good at that kind of encounter.

Either way, she'd 100% start trying to learn ASL to communicate easier. She's already got three languages, and with wanting to be a pediatric dentist, she'd really benefit from knowing it anyway. SO! There's that, also.

thoughts?

alexander miura
Alex, Sandy
he/him
bisexual
Illustrator
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
CAIT & ALEX
yes, they must be friends. Alex is good about just talking to random people so I could definitely see these two just bumping into each other someplace and become friends. Alex sometimes guest lectures in art classes on campus so that's a possible meeting places.

--------------------
violetta sophia everett
Vee
she/her
heterosexual
Budding artist/gallery assistant
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Alex & Vee
I coulda sworn I tossed my kiddos at Alex's plotter already O.o win. ANYWAY, Era darling I'm bothering you with plots again xD So I toss Vee first even though she's a bit younger, I think she'd be a little starstruck, as she is by anyone working in an artistic field. She can't speak ASL but she'd totally try, or she'd try talking through art xD but I'd love to toss my lil artist at him tongue.gif

Alex & Dacey
So they've had a phone thread, andddd I tossed her at your open which I hope you don't mind but I totally can see these two getting along. Dacey's been travelling with her band so perhaps they met on the road a few times and sorta hit it off? She's really quiet herself, so she'd enjoy the fellow quiet-ness I guess xD She's a bit laid back and quirky and loves to read so, I could see them getting along as they seem to have so far?

Alex & Miles
Okay, random but Miles would totally take ASL under his belt man. ANYWAY, He's a really shy dude so I feel like he'd feel weirdly more comfy with Alex and with someone who works with books and the like and he's just an awkward duck but I think it would work? sorry you know my plotting skills >.>

--------------------
alexander miura
Alex, Sandy
he/him
bisexual
Illustrator
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Alex & Vee
I might have thrown Alex at a few of yours but I can't remember. Anyways, Vee is absolutely adorable like how can anyone not love her? Alex would agree with me at how sweet she is and he'd totally want to hang out with her. Alex is already friends with Jackson so I'm thinking perhaps he could have known her because of that? Maybe he was a guest in one of his classes, he sees her and basically is 'hey, you're Jackson's sister. Hi." all excitedly and stuff.

Alex & Dacey
You know that I'm always happy to thread with you and I think these two will be a cute friendship.

Alex & Miles
And you know my plotting skills aren't great either so no worries. I'd love for these two maybe know and/or interact. It would be just a matter of how they meet but I think these two could be a lot of fun.

--------------------
miles gregory ashford
N/A
he/him
N/A
heterosexual
Museum Linguist/College Lecturer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Alex & Vee
Awww thank youuuu I think Alex is pretty dang adorable himself! Deff works yes! Little sister tot he friend ftw xD she's pretty used to that so it works deff

Alex & Dacey
yussss settled xD

Alex & Miles
Awesome! Miles has floated around a lot a lot of places so it's easy to bump into him, usually once he's pulled himself away from the museum xD
alexander miura
Alex, Sandy
he/him
bisexual
Illustrator
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
Alex & Vee
They'll be adorable. Alex is an only child so to have someone that he could treat like the cute little sister would be something he'd adore.

Alex & Dacey
sounds like a plan to me.

Alex & Miles
I had a small idea of how they could have met. I was thinking that perhaps that he has a family member that works in the museum (curator or something) and that person take Alex to the back, momentarily leaves Alex and that's where Miles comes in and is all "hey, you're not supposed to be here." What do you think?

--------------------
miles gregory ashford
N/A
he/him
N/A
heterosexual
Museum Linguist/College Lecturer
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Alex & Miles
Haha that would totally throw Miles off cause he would worry that he had been introduced to Alex at some point and now was being impolit cuase he didn't remember at all and then he would be all weird and flustered but he'd get over it xD

Alex & Rest
Sounds great!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution