welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Add Reply
New Poll

haines, tybalt william, the baron, godfrey gao, faith
tybalt william haines
 Posted: May 14 2014, 11:47 PM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

tybalt william haines
baron humbert von gikkingen
the cat returns
twenty-nine
author
godfrey gao
animus
the child had been crying for hours. his small face was screwed up with rage. the mother had fed the child before she left but his stomach was now empty. eventually the crys drew one of the neighbors to him. at the sight of the raging child she felt enough pity for the baby to take him as her own. after a while she tried to find the missing mother but the lost woman never surfaced.

tyblat grew up knowing that all he had was his dear aunty. At first he had wanted to call her mother but the woman laughed it off saying she could do crazy aunt but never mother. he knew they were poor but his aunt never made it feel that way. with the trips to the library worlds were opened that made everything come to life. to ty his life was wonderful until he turned seven.

aunty never let him stay home alone often. she had said that she wanted her little cat with her always and took him with her almost everywhere she went. the only time she left him to his books and in shouting distance of the neighbors was when she went to the doctors. at first aunty rarely went to visit the doctor since they could could not often afford the appointments. tybalt was too young to realize that his dear parent started to visit twice or more a week. he had noticed that she looked sadder and rarely had the energy to read aloud much of their beloved shakespeare. the twinkle in her eye was still there but she said her body was too tired to do much.

every year they celebrated their birthdays and half birthdays in style. they would either go visit the local bookshop or see a movie at the theater. october was upon them and as his half birthday drew nearer the more the child noticed how different his aunt had become. just six months ago she had been as excited as tybalt. now she barely had the energy to go visit the doctor. one day tybalt took it upon himself to follow her. if the woman had been feeling well she would have noticed her shadow but now only he bus driver gave the child a second glance.

seeing his aunt walk into the giant hospital made the child realize just how sick his loved one was. he didn't follow her in but when the hours passed and she left the gaping maws of the building tybalt was waiting for her. after that trip he went with her to her appointments. he would hold her hand and walk her to and from her radiation treatments. he didn't know fully what was happening but he did know that slowly he was losing his one adoptive parent to the hungry beast called the hospital.

when december fell upon them it was to bring death instead of christmas cheer. instead of finding his aunt awake in bed the child found her to be in the hands of death. once again his screams brought the neighbors to his side but this time there was no aunt to take him under her wing. at first tybalt was fine at the orphanage they placed him in. he had always been a quiet child and surrounded by the loud, boisterous children he sunk deeper into himself. the first time he ever really talked to any of the other lost children was when one tried to steal his books. the books were the one thing that tybalt held dearly and before he realized he had punched the other child in the stomach. after that the orphanage decided to try to place him with a foster family hoping that being around less children would be better for him.

the foster family ended up not sticking sending him off to another. every time they stated different reasons. in one place he was too violent. other times it was because he was too silent barely saying a word to anyone. once there was another girl who he talked to a little. maybe it was because they were both a little different. after she moved on he did as well. eventually, he was a teen with only his stories for comfort.

the writing was what kept him sane. by creating his own little world ty was able to make everything perfect. well, not always perfect because there was always challenges to overcome. still, the heroes always won and the villains were always defeated. when his high school teacher asked to see his writing tybalt was reluctant to show him. there was the possibility that he was going to get moved again before the teacher ever gave him feedback.

it was his foster mother who ended up assuring him that ty should show the teacher. she had caught him writing once and asked what he was doing. she had been the first one to ever want to try to get to know him. instead of just being another mouth bringing in extra money she seemed to actually care.

by the end of the school, year tybalt ended up having an adopted mother and a teacher that pushed him to take his writing even further. instead of hating high school ty started to open up to others. he realized that people might actually just need a little help to realize their full potential as well.

high school came to a close on a very different note as the beginning. ty was happy for once. surrounded by people he loved and a goal in mind for the future. he went off to new york with a skip in his step ready to take on the world.

the world faught him every step of he way. many publishers didn't want to read the two books ty had already written. school with teachers that did not seem to care hurt. ty craved being around people that actually wanted to help. he ended up falling into romances with different people trying to find meaning in love.

while the love didn't work out for him the stories were still there. after trying for years tybalt finally got a manager and a publisher. he also ended up with a bad case of writer's block. no matter how good his books were ty couldn't put pen to paper. life still had little meaning without love.

for graduation his mother gave him a dna test and told him to try and find his family. there should have been no way that it would work. somehow it did. he ended up finding the blood father that didn't even know he existed. in the end, he also didn't care. all he wanted was for his child to be gone before his parents found out about the lovechild he never told them about. after paying ty off his father left swearing that ty was to never try and contact him again.

the ending didn't really matter to ty. he had found out who his father was and the type of person his blood mother was. his own origin story was now complete leaving him ready to start again. well, once he moved back home. desire to be around his family was still strong, but he had his mother and a brother he cared for and he could come home to them.

faith / she/her/ pacific

PM
^
tybalt william haines
 Posted: May 17 2014, 12:12 AM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

and i am done!

PM
^
erin's a superhero!
 Posted: May 19 2014, 06:09 PM

erin's a superhero!

elf from kiss me i'm irish

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

cat lady

face claim:

storm

teleportation

she/her ♦ 961 posts ♦ 46000 points

accepted
Okay I really love Ty here. He is just so... I don't know what the right word for it is, but he is fabulous. I like how he had one ambition and then when he was told he had a talent for something that he just dove right into it. I think that that quite a bit of gal to do such a thing. I don't think I could ever do something like that if I had a plan. So kudos to him! I really can't wait to see him around! Don't forget to make your claims, dearie!

PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]