welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

a girl worth fighting for~, yao, ling, and chien po!
lana xiaoyan fa
lana
she/her
single
heteroflexible
chef
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: est
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: tokkiah
MSG CHOICE: discord

I'm sure you all saw this coming, how can we have Mulan without these loveable dorks, right? So I've got some basic ideas for each guy, and a few face claim suggestions for each of them. First though, Lana's father has just permanently retired as advised by his doctor, and her mother is staying home more to keep him company so Lana is taking on more administrative duties at the restaurant as well as being co-head chef (with Li Shang/Kale Liao, made by the wonderful Sunshine) So I'm thinking a few of the chefs in the kitchen also retired because they were older so it was up to Lana to replace them and that's where Yao, Ling, and Chien Po come in...

First, Yao, he's the short, hot tempered one. In the film, he has a talent for fighting but I'd really like him to have an amazing and surprising talent for cooking. He may not have gone to a top culinary school, I have the idea that maybe he couldn't afford it, but he is great at what he does. I'm going to say he's a sous chef at the restaurant, and that maybe before in restaurants he wasn't as high in the ranks (more of a chef de partie) and is thus slightly grateful to Lana for entrusting him as second in command to her and Li Shang. But, he and Lana also butt heads a lot and don't get along all the time. I'd say he's probably between the age of 24 and 34. Only thing is, he has to be Chinese.

Second, Ling, he's the clown of the group. He's a chef de partie, of whatever part of the kitchen you like. He's always cracking jokes and he lightens the air in the kitchen up quite a bit. He's not the greatest at all areas of cooking, and his skill set is definitely limited but what he's good at, he's really good at. I see him being kind of ditzy and silly a lot of the time, and making Lana really frustrated but also slightly amused. I think maybe dessert would suit him well, because he could've gone to culinary school to be a pastry chef and that would explain his limited skill set. I say he's between 25 and 38, the face claim is up to you. He has to be Chinese.

Last, our sweet Chien Po, he's the peacemaker of the group. He's the one who steps in when Lana and Yao are arguing, or for that matter, when Lana and Shang are arguing. He's awfully sweet, and really a darling and he loves food. He's gentle, and kind, and I see him as a Buddhist for some reason. I also see his figure as being very fit and muscular to contrast how he is in the movie, and possibly because maybe he was really chubby as a kid and thus takes care of his body now that he's an adult? I see him as really tall and kind of intimidating to contrast his sweet and gentle personality. I see him as a chef de partie but also a jack of all trades when it comes to food and he fills in where needed when the restaurant is at full capacity. I see him as a bit younger or a bit older than the rest so he's either 23-24 or 33-40 years old, but that's up to you. If he's younger, I see him as wise for his age. The only thing, face wise, is he has to be chinese.

--------------------
lana xiaoyan fa
lana
she/her
single
heteroflexible
chef
tokki
These guys are definitely still wanted! Especially now we've a Shang, the plot is going to be so interesting! You know you wanna get in on this ish~

--------------------
lana xiaoyan fa
lana
she/her
single
heteroflexible
chef
tokki
You know you want to grab one of these cool dudes~

--------------------
lana xiaoyan fa
lana
she/her
single
heteroflexible
chef
tokki
These guys are still so very wanted!

--------------------
lana xiaoyan fa
lana
she/her
single
heteroflexible
chef
tokki
bump! these three dweebs would be highly appreciated still!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution