welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

the emmett project, coworkers, law firm
emmett cardamom castle
em
she/her
married
heterosexual
lawyer/partner at law firm
tokki
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: est
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: tokkiah
MSG CHOICE: discord
okay so emmett here works at starke and associates, so i'm here looking for her coworkers! first, obviously i've based this on the mindy project quite a bit, with emmett being our mindy. c:

first, there's ______ starke. he's the main partner, the guy who opened the law firm, started it on his own and built it to what it is today. he's successful, kind, and compassionate, and amazing at his job. i see him being sweet to emmett and kind of fatherly toward her. as for face claim, i don't mind, but i do see him being at least 50, although older would be better i think. as for spirit, i don't mind, it's up to you. i'd say not a villain though. i've thought of a suggestion for a face for him: george clooney. he's about the right age.

then theres this guy, we'll call him jason. he's kind of handsome, charming, and like a slippery eel. i see him as very smart and selfish, he thinks of himself as better than everyone else at the firm, except for starke. i see him being the kind of guy who sleeps around, isn't a relationship guy. i see him being very flirty, possibly flirting with emmett at times but she doesn't really reciprocate. (especially now that she is married!) i don't mind his face or spirit, but i see him being between 30 and 40 years old.

and then there's this other guy, i'm calling him carl. he's gruff, grumpy, not very welcoming or kind, but he's very smart and very good at his job. he's very closed off, doesn't have many friends, probably not in a relationship. he is secretly passionate about things, but he's a little weird and a little intense. i see him making snide comments toward emmett and her sassing him riiiight back. again, i don't have a set spirit or face in mind, but i have an age range in mind. i think he should be between 35 and 45 years old. i just thought of a face suggestion, david boreanaz!

last of the partners is devon, he's your typical ex-frat boy, kind of loud, talks about "banging girls" a lot. still goes to his frat's parties even though he's way too old for it. he's kind of an over sharer, makes people uncomfortable, and is a little bit over ambitious. i see him being relatively new to the group. i see him being younger than the rest, between 26 and 30 years old. i don't mind face or spirit for him, that's your choice.

now for the others!

first there's the paralegal. i see him as a weird guy, ex-convict, kind of weird, a bit too much. i see him being goofy and friendly, always trying to impress people. he seems very dumb, but he's actually quite smart, and he gives strangely good advice. i don't have a face or spirit in mind, but i don't see him being conventionally handsome. i do see him between the ages of 26 and 31 years old.

then there's secretary number one whom i will call ava, i see her as kind of a country bumpkin who wants to be a california gal. she's surprisingly smart, she's very sweet, a little goofy, and she thinks emmett is her best friend. she thinks the world of emmett, which totally throws emmett off a lot of the time. i see her as being very sweet, but also very naive and innocent. i see her as between the ages of 22 and 27, but her face and spirit are up to you.

last but not least, is the second secretary, i'll call her mary. i see her as a transplant from florida, a party girl, and fashion forward. she's snarlier, a high class gal, she likes the finer things in life. she's secretly sweet, and surprisingly impressionable, she falls for guys really easily. i see her between the ages of 22 and 25, but her face and spirit are up to you.

--------------------
erin's a superhero!
erin
she/her
cat central
cat lady
teleportation
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
/twirls/

i'll take the other secretary.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution