welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

♔ PIERROT, 24 | chihiro | combat shotgun
natalie erika corvino
nat
heterosexual
manga artist
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME: pm pls <3
MSG CHOICE: discord
AGE 26
OCCUPATION MANGA ARTIST
SEXUALITY HETEROSEXUAL
STATUS TAKEN
SPIRIT CHIHIRO OGINO
PERSONALITY RECLUSIVE

NATALIE CORVINOYOU'LL FIND ME IN A SEA OF DREAMS

ABOUT

the image of her mother has always been substituted by her older sister, mai saejima, ever since her mother contacted cancer when she was naught but a little girl, untainted by the sins and grimness of the world. natalie has lived in the shadow of her hardworking older sister for a very long time, relying on her for support and love, as well as care and food to eat on the table every day. as the baby of the corvino family, she was well looked after by her family despite her mother's passing, honestly too young to understand what has been going on then. though she was not sheltered, her family actually encouraging her to go out a little bit more, she has always maintained a quiet, yet alert personality that seeks to make her world a little brighter through art.

dreamy, with a strong imagination, natalie has made a name for herself by using her skills as an artist to create manga. she publishes it as a web comic online, inspired by miyazaki's spirited away, underneath a pseudonym. presently though, her current manga has ended, and she is in no hurry to create more. now, she illustrates books and novels for authors who want to see their work published in graphic novels as well while she thinks about publishing more manga online.

FRIENDS

thanks to her quiet, secluded personality, she does not have many friends. most of her time is spent indoors drawing, or reading, and she is content with her own company. she used to not actively seek out companionship, but lately, she has been making more of an effort to get out and about a little more. it is difficult for her, as she is still quite the hermit, and can be awkward with conversation, but she really is a gentle soul at heart. friends will be slow for her, but she does want them. sociable people tend to put her off slightly, but that is not to say that she will not give them a chance.

alcohol is her fuel for bravery, and she relies heavily on it to summon up the courage to make friends. she tends to become more talkative underneath its influence, though it is rather far-fetched to say that she would become the life of a party. nat is working on become more comfortable with people though, sans alcohol, because she is not keen on relying too heavily on it. however, she is more open this way, and allows people into her life a little bit more. she has been trying out new hobbies as well, so potential friends might be able to come across her roller-skating and likely falling on her face.

ENEMIES

honestly i have no idea how she is going to have enemies. she is quiet, and keeps to herself most of the time. i am down for those who criticize her work though, but she isn't going to stand for it if you're being a total butthead about it. while she doesn't really have a temper, she is firm, and obstinate, especially when it comes to getting her point across. generally, natalie prefers to resolve conflict than to let it linger, but she does understand that it sometimes cannot be helped. the worst that you'll get is a cold shoulder if you were mean to her, or any of her friends.

LOVERS

natalie has been in love with hiro irino for a very long time, and only has had eyes for him since day one. this section is completely closed, but i'd say that she is open to past, brief relationships before hiro reentered her life. she doesn't do flings either, but she'd blush when someone flirts with her, and would just be an embarrassed mess.

--------------------
tybalt william haines
ty
he/him
Bisexual
novelist
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
ty & natalie

ty here is also a native and since he has so many siblings he was bound to meet her once when she was younger. maybe he comes back and recognizes her. ty would like her and if she told him her job he would be like "another writing buddy!" and then bother her all the time about it.

--------------------
natalie erika corvino
nat
heterosexual
manga artist
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
NATALIE AND TY

oh yay fellow natives! i'd love if they had grown up as childhood friends, and maybe they could have gone to school together too. bahaha she'd totally add 'and drawing too mind you' if he pesters her about her work because she's a manga artist yay. and the fact that he is a novelist would make her happy too though because she's no longer alone in dealing with her own work n.n she hadn't got many friends atm to be honest so seeing ty again and having him in the same field of interest would make her a happy bug. plus she could do with old friends remembering her for once ahaha.

--------------------
era
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Jake
So this is me trying to plot outside of Niro and siblings. Let's see if I can actually pull this off. You know dear Jake and you know that he's rather big flirt even if he doesn't realize he's actually doing it. Imagine Jake being his charming, flirtatious self with Natalie? I think that would be amusing. Plus Jake is an anime/manga fan so I imagine she'd catch him reading scanlations of her manga and stuff.

Alex
Manga artist meet illustrator. Okay, I don't know exactly how they could have met but I think they'd be cute friends. Alex being his energetic self and wanting to know what she's working on.

Markus
Let's call him the artist-in-training. He's one of my manga readers so I thought it would be funny if she saw him reading scanlations and maybe asked him about it? Then he'd reply about how he loves it, loves the creativity of the author and this whole schpiel unknowing the author was sitting in front of him.

Ayden
Throwing in Ayden since I figure he's probably met her through Mai or Tybalt. Probably not like super buddy buddy but at least if they saw each other in passing they'd be friendly and say hello to each other and what not. Ayden is with his son most of the time when he's out and about so she'd probably see the little guy too.

--------------------
natalie erika corvino
nat
heterosexual
manga artist
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
natalie & jake ahh i love jake so much <33 lmao him being flirty would totally confuse her since she doesn't really experience that shit often thanks to her being cooped up and she doesn't think anyone really looks at her anyway. she'd be thrilled though to catch him reading her stuff and would obviously pry for info to see how it is going lmao. he's really chatty and friendly though so she'd defo warm up to him in good time.

natalie & alex eee alex. she'd be really patient with the sign language though, and would be fascinated by it, probably end up trying to learn it herself. they could be really cute artist friends, and they can share ideas about their work. it could be a good collaboration i should think!

natalie & markus hahahaha this is so adorable. if he gushes she'd get really blushy and embarrassed and would probably end up blowing her cover altogether since she goes by a pen name on the manga. she'd be happy to give him her autograph lmao since she is really proud of her work. ^.^ also she'd give him helpful hints to improve his art yay

natalie & ayden this could work! she does need more friends, acquaintances or not, and she'd be more than happy to say hi after she warms up instead of scurrying away! she'd think his son was pretty cute though and would give him candy as a way to spoil him hahahaha awkrds nat she would flop at being an older sister.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Jake
I obviously love Natalie and I think these two interacting would be cute.

Alex
I think they'd be fun. She would have to be patient since he can get really excited and sometimes if he's signing he does it so fast that it may not be understandable. He'd probably mix between signing and writing things down just to make it easier xD

Markus
That would be fun. Markus would be taken by surprise and try to act cool

Ayden
I love that. She could probably practice being an aunt with Zack.

per usual, whenever you want to thread any of these feel free to let me know.

--------------------
tybalt william haines
ty
he/him
Bisexual
novelist
faith
PRONOUNS: She/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ty || Natalie

Since I plotted with you and never did anything I feel really bad. I could totally set a thread up for these two if you want.

--------------------
natalie erika corvino
nat
heterosexual
manga artist
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
natalie & jake lmao i totally forgot too oops if you are not too swamped, feel free to ! <3 threads all da way.

--------------------
natalie erika corvino
nat
heterosexual
manga artist
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
updated!

--------------------
serenity riley davies
she/her
N/A
widow/grieving
author/bookstore clerk
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ser&& natalie erika corvino ohhey, so, dreamer who likes to read meet dreamer who likes to read? I feel like these two could get along rather well. Serrie won't push Nat to be chatty haha, she'd deff like Nat's company and probably be completely fascinated by her work so I offer her up as friend? ^^

--------------------
natalie erika corvino
nat
heterosexual
manga artist
combat shotgun
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
serenity riley fynch

yes to this pls omg. they're quite similar baes, but ser obviously has more weight on her shoulders than ever before. she is also quieter than nat who has been getting out of her shell more often as of late but nat always appreciates those who are also in the same boat as her, fellow introverted authors and dreamers. she'd love ser for sure and i do see them being wonderful friends ahh ^.^ if ser ever wants to see her work illustrated, nat is always happy to draw for her.

--------------------
serenity riley davies
she/her
N/A
widow/grieving
author/bookstore clerk
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ser&& natalie erika corvino eee yay, fellow introverts and dreamers ftw, I would love to see them as fantastical friends. And Ser would probably be over the moon about such things and want to see all of Nat's work haha

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution