welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in february, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

A World Without Fences, Voice Actor ~ Scamp
keito hino
he/him
single
heterosexual
Voice Actor
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE: PST
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord

Keito Hino
Voice Actor ♦ Animus ♦
Now who do we have here? This strapping young man is the youngest member of the Hino family recently back from the dead. Technically. He actually ran away in search of adventure when he was 16. He never kept in contact and his mother declared him dead in 2011. He's been back in San Diego since October 2014 and basically had moved back not too long after that. He worked at Jake's Cafe for a time and is now building up a career in voice over work.

Friends:So Keito was born and raised in San Diego. He's always been a bit of a goof and sometimes would try and act cooler than he is. Friends would have come easy to him. For a good 8 and a half years he traveled around the states and outside. From April 2013 - October 2014 he's been in London. So tons of room for friends and acquaintances.

Enemies: Keito isn't one to go looking for trouble but he's gotten himself into it on occasion. While traveling Keito did help con and pickpocket people and if anyone ever remembered him for that I doubt they'd be very happy to see him.

Lovers:Keito had been previously been engaged prior to his return to San Diego. Once he was back he was getting used to being home again. This led to his wanting for the pair of them to move to San Diego. Long story short the engagement was broken off but I would be interested if she were to come back into his life. Currently Keito has growing affections for Florence Davis and still unsure about them. Any crushes during his traveling years would be fun to explore as well.

CODE
[dohtml]<center><BR><BR><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300italic' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style type="text/css">

.rephold{border-style:double; display: inline-block; padding:10px;  background-color:#fff; border-color:#c0c0c0;}
.repnamez{font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-style: italic; font-size:24px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-weight: 300;color:#CCA1BC; padding-bottom:3px; border-bottom: 5px solid #4D263E;margin-bottom:5px; text-align: right;}
.reptext{width:200px;  text-align: justify; line-height:100%; font-family: 'calibri', sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
</style>
<div class="rephold"><div class="repnamez">

name&name

</div>
<div class="reptext">

text here

</div></div>
</center><BR><BR>[/dohtml]

--------------------
kayleigh leah sabre
Kay
she/her
dating
demisexual
Photographer
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MSG NAME: pm<3
Keito & Kay
So, they're around te same age and both left home looking for adventure xD I feel like they would have gotten along too? Perhaps they met on their travels and now that both have knda settled in San Diego it could be interesting to be all "oh, damn, this place makes adventurer's settle" or something of the sort.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MSG NAME:
Keito & Kay
He would have totally been fascinated with her for traveling around and taking photos. When he left it was on a whim and without much purpose compared to her so he'd be interested in her reasons and want to catch up now that they're both in San Diego.

--------------------
kayleigh leah sabre
Kay
she/her
dating
demisexual
Photographer
luna

Keito & Kay
haha originally sh ehad no plan or purpose either and just endedup with one halfway but that could always be a bonding factor? anyway, she would deff wnt to catch up when she found out he was in SD, and chat bout things, yes! ^^

--------------------
keito hino
he/him
single
heterosexual
Voice Actor
era
MSG NAME:
Keito & Kay
He'd love to reconnect with her.

--------------------
kayleigh leah sabre
Kay
she/her
dating
demisexual
Photographer
luna
Keito & Kay
Awesome! I'd love to do it whenever<3

--------------------
ava byul jung
ava
she/her
single
heterosexual
obgyn
tokki
TIMEZONE: est
MSG NAME: beccatokki #5144
ava & keito hello baby pup. so i had talked with rinn about ava being kass' next advisor at the hospital and keito and kass are friends so maybe they met through her? i think that ava would definitely see him in a sweet little brother kind of way, and probably coddle him a bit. or they could meet when she comes for coffee at jake's? i'd just love to throw them in a thread and see what happens, i think they'd have a cute sibling-like friendship! she has never had a younger sibling and has a bit of baby fever, so she'd probably mother him a bit, too.

--------------------
keito hino
he/him
single
heterosexual
Voice Actor
era
MSG NAME:
Updated with a few things.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution