welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

Family Bonds, Family for Multiple Charries
era
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
Reserved For Rinn!

--- Jones , Candice Patton/Open, Spirit: Tiana/OPEN, 24-34
This girl here will be younger sister to Cloudjumper or otherwise known as Cameron. For the sake of the ad I'm going to call her Candice. Now aside from being born and raised in Boston, Mass her history is pretty much open to you. She's a bit of a spitfire, takes no crap from anyone and has no problem speaking her mind. Her personality should clash against Cameron's more hard and stoic personality.

The spirit is open as is the face claim. Candice Patton is just a suggestion but feel free to change her. You could also age her up a bit more past 30 if you'd want but I would like there to be a bit of an age gap between her and Cameron who is currently 44. Cameron left home after his high school graduation when he was 18 to join the Air Force and from then on he'd come to visit when he could but wasn't often. So how she took that is up to you. Her last name is Jones unless you want her being married and if she could fill any other want ad I'm all for it.

Reserved for Combat!

--- Douglass , Daniel Gilles/Open, 40-43, Spirit: Open
Asking for Bailey's brother here who has been one of the few family members that had always been supportive in their uptight family. I'm going to try and leave this as open as possible. Their parents have always been uptight and snobby, high expectations on their kids with Bailey's brother really being the only one to come close to meeting them. The family lived in Seattle, Washington until Bailey was about 9 when they moved to SD. Their parents have since returned to Seattle. They also had a 3rd sibling named Fitzroy who like Bailey was pretty shunned by their parents and was kill years back. I'll message you the details on that.

History is basically open for you to play with, whether he's always been in SD or had moved away and came back. We can chat some of details in Bailey's history and how he'd react. One I do want to mention is when Bailey was 26 she was hit in the head with bat and ended up nearly losing her vision and needing a few surgeries which her brother helped paid for.

Corvino Brother

Open Spirited, Age: 21-23 or 26-28, Suggested Face: Ryunosuke Kamiki/OPEN
This is the only brother of three siblings. His sisters would be my character Mai Saejima (she got married and the oldest) and Natalie Corvino played by Combat Shotgun. The age gap as to let decide if you want to make him the youngest (21-23) or middle child (25-28). So key things about him. He'd be born and raised in San Diego, their mother being Japanese-American and father Italian-American. When Mai was 19 their mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor and two years later she was given a bill of clean health. When Mai was 26 their mother relapsed and a year and half later she died and has been dead for the past 4 years.

So aside from those points in the history everything else is basically open to you, if you want to have had him leave for a while and return then go for it. The personality/spirit is wide open as is the face claim. Kamiki is just a suggestion, the face is very open. If he fits another ad I definitely encourage doubling up.

Taken by Faith!

--- Alden , Kazuya Kamenashi/Open, 24-26, Spirit: Fai D. Flourite/Open
Here's the second son. For the sake of the ad I'm going to call him Takeru. Takeru is very out-going and lively. He's the guy that would try and get Ryo to loosen up, probably try and set his older brother up with a date. Takeru will be very surprised when he finds out that Ryo is going to actually a girlfriend in the near future. Aside from that fact that he was born and raised in San Diego the rest of his history after high school is open. You could have him move for college and then return. If this guy fills another want ad feel free to take it.
Ayden Ex Sibling-in-Law

Open Face, 25-32, Spirit: Open
So as the title says I'm looking for an ex-sibling-in-law for Ayden. For the sake of the ad I'm going to call the person Luke and this is going to be pretty open and it could male or female. Ayden met Luke's sister after Ayden moved to London to attend Oxford and that's where the two met and eventually married (Maria was 22). 2 years later (2009) Maria dies after giving birth to their son. Not long after Ayden moved back to SD.

I'd like to think that Ayden and Luke have a good relationship but I'm not opposed to some drama either. Ayden is currently seeing someone and that could lead to some tension? Ayden tries to keep a good relationship with Maria's family, especially for Zack and Luke would be no exception. I'd also imagine that Luke would be Zack's godfather. Pictured I have Luke Mitchell but he's not a requirement. Some other suggestions: Lin-Manuel Miranda, Toby Kebbell, Nicholas Hoult. Also I didn't specified that Maria's family was English, just that they lived in London. So they could have moved there years before or something.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
bump bump

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
bumping. all siblings very much wanted.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Bumping. I want all my siblings.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Bumping. Alex's sister has also been reopened and i'd love to see any of these be made.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
The remaining family members for my kiddos would still be very much wanted and loved.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Still a few family members I'd love to see hanging about.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
All family members would be much loved to see around

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
New character has been added. All still very much wanted!

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
All would be very much loved

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Reopening Cameron's sister and all would be very much loved.

--------------------
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
bumping.

--------------------
vitalia jones
she / her
rinn
PRONOUNS: she / her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Just popping in to say that this will be cameron's sister<33
cameron jones
Cam
he/him
heterosexual
FBI Agent
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
vitalia jones

I can't wait to have these two interacting!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution