welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

yeehaw, all the au ideas
tybalt william haines
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 01:05 PM

tybalt william haines

baron humbert von gikkingen from The cat returns

pronouns:

he/him

sexuality:

Bisexual

face claim:

godfrey gao

novelist

She/her ♦ 258 posts ♦ 35000 points

au ideas

⚜ castle
⚜ moulin rouge
⚜ mass effect
⚜ stargate
⚜ stargate atlantis
⚜ firefly
⚜ star wars
⚜ constellations coming to life
⚜ really anything to do with space
⚜ fake dating/married
⚜ we are all supernatural creatures trying not to eat people
⚜ time travel
⚜ let's have babies and be happy
⚜ FRINGE
⚜ hunger games
⚜ now you see me(magicians bby)
⚜ you've got mail
⚜ HARRY POTTER
⚜ percy jackson/magnus chase/kane/anything by rick riodan rlly man I love them all
⚜ sabriel (the whole world of just fighting the dead with magic)
⚜ tortall (give me some lady knights and badass kings)
⚜ star trek

Longer ideas:

Character A works as a college radio DJ/host/operator, and one of their main segments is doing an “Ask Amy” type segment where they answer anonymous questions that have been submitted to the show. Most of them are the routine “Dear (Character A), how should I deal with my annoying roommate?” or “What do you do if you get stuck with a professor you hate?”, but lately, Character A has been getting a lot of romance questions. Character B is secretly in love with Character A, but isn’t sure how to tell them. So, Character B has been sending in anonymous questions to the radio station, asking Character A about the best way to ask somebody out, and what some great first date ideas are.

Character A is a time traveler, and Character B is their assistant. While visiting an alien world/alternate timeline/past event/etc., Character A’s time machine malfunctions and Character A disappears, leaving Character B alone. When Character A finally reappears, only a few hours have passed for them, but Character B has been waiting for years.

“My grandparent taught me that the best way to catch a ghost is in a freshly emptied wine bottle, so you know what that means: tipsy ghost hunting in your possibly haunted apartment.”

“We live in adjacent apartments and our bedrooms are on opposite sides of a very thin wall and one night I heard you crying and talked to you through the wall”

“okay i get it you’re a great thief and don’t want to go to jail but i’m the exhausted af detective that’s assigned to catch you i stg if you let me bring you in so i can sleep i’ll get you a good deal”

“it’s the middle of the night and i’m walking home alone in the dark and there’s this guy following me and he’s starting to gain on me and i found this phone booth with a lock on the door and i tried to call my best friend but my hands were shaking so badly i accidentally dialed the wrong number and i don’t even know you but help me”

everyone is born with a very unique tattoo on their ankle, nobody else in the world has that tattoo. every time you fall in love with someone, their tattoo appears somewhere else on your body. (not necessarily soulmates, just who you fall in love with.)

one is a hogwarts student and the other is from another school. they become friends despite their differences and soon fall in love.

hey both or kids are the finalists in this competition and I want to pay attention but damn you are hot

my cat/dog disappears at the same time every day and I got worried so I tracked him to your house sorry for barging in

meeting in a foreign city and falling in love only to go home the next day

i own a bookstore and you come in all the time. valentines day comes around and I try to see you a blind date with a book that is actually my picture

PM
^
era of legend
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 01:38 PM

era of legend

masked hero from n/a

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

n/a

she/her ♦ 452 posts ♦ 8000 points

All the Once Upon a Time AUs. First off I'm sorry that I'm always jumping at people for AUs but I hope you forgive me being here. So first thing I thought of was Ayden and Ty, Kristoff and the Baron. I think that would be a lot of fun.
I can also throw:
-Marian (Maid Marian)
-Markus (Markl/at some point maybe we can do a Markl/Sophie?)
-Rebecca (Melody)
-Mai (Mrs. Potts)
-Hiro (Haku)
-Dimitri (Dimitri from Anastasia)

I'd love to see happy London so I can definitely offer up someone like Marian or Alex.

PMEmail
^
london eye
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 01:51 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

No, it is totally okay Era. The aus are wonderful and I love posting with you.

Ayden and Ty would be a perfect OUAT thread. We should totally do a Markl/Sophie thread. Sophie would just cry most of the time about how her little Markl has grown up so much.

For the London/happiness either one would work! It is totally up to you on what one you want to use.
^
era of legend
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 02:12 PM

era of legend

masked hero from n/a

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

n/a

Ayden/Ty and Markus/Sophia are definite yes. (I also have a small idea for a current Markus/Sophia thread that I will pm you in a bit.)

For London/Happiness I legitimately flipped a coin and it ended up being Alex. so I imagine Alex being a street artist but London would have to be patient with him because Alex is mute so he communicates through ASL and writing. Would you want them already in a relationship?

PMEmail
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 02:13 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

omg zombie au liddy def wants in on that. she'll kick ass and take names and make sure nothing bad happens to her sister because they would totally be full sisters in this au okay. lmao lydia would be like ezekiel in twd comics except instead of having a tiger she'd have a wolf hell yea. B)
^
london eye
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 02:19 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

Era:
I can't wait for all the threads! I can't wait.
London would be patient with him. He would be probably more impulsive when he is happy but he would make sure to slow down and pay attention to Alex. Being already in a relationship sounds good!

Meg:
Sophia would be like "wtf, lyds, you already have like three holes. what have you been doing?" this will be amazing. all the zombie killing.
^
era of legend
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 02:37 PM

era of legend

masked hero from n/a

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

n/a

Awesomenes. Okay, how about I start the Ayden/Ty and Alex/London and you start the Markl/Sophie? Why don't we make the Alex/London and Markl/Sophie threads Christmasy/Winter threads in honor of the season?

PMEmail
^
sophia regina bayley
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 02:43 PM

sophia regina bayley

sophie hatter from Howl's Moving Castle

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

Demisexual

face claim:

anna popplewell

fashion designer

She/her ♦ 538 posts ♦ 90000 points

Oh, man, yes lets make everything wintery. This is my favorite season and I love any threads with it. I can totally get it up soonish since i am still working on my sophia replies. Then I can get up the Ty/Ayden HP thread cause that is on my list of posts to do with him.

PM
^
era of legend
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 03:10 PM

era of legend

masked hero from n/a

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

n/a

sounds like a plan.

PMEmail
^
london eye
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 05:24 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

i added a few more ideas that is open for any of my characters. i just love aus man.
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 11:02 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

YO BB LIKE I SAID PACRIM AND FAST & FURIOUS AU'S NEED TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY LIKE DEF THE PACRIM ONE B/C [HEAVY BREATHING] w/ like dif chars involved and paired off as co-pilots b/c the more the merrier especially when there's giant robots and kaiju involved B)
^
london eye
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 11:14 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

OMG CAN WE HAVE A LONDON AND LYDIA FAST AND FURIOUS ONE. CAUSE LIKE LONDON WOULD SO BE DOM BEING LIKE "DON'T FUCK WITH MY FAMILY!" AND SUPER PROTECTIVE OF LYDS

AND I WAS THINKING THAT SOPHIA AND LYDS SHOULD BE IN A PAC RIM AU BUT LIKE THEY AREN'T COPILOTS AND SHE IS SUPER CONFUSED LIKE WTF WHY NOT and yes the more the merrier all the characters in this au
^
lydia addison bayley
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 11:19 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

HAHA LONDON WOULD BE DOM AND I'D SAID BEFORE THAT LYDIA COULD BE SUKI BUT LBR SHE'D 10000% BE LETTY OMG AND SHE WOULD JUST BE ROLLING HER EYES AT LONDON LIKE CALM DOWN I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF DUMBASS

AND YES WE DEF NEED TO HAVE OTHER PPL IN ON THIS SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT WHO WOULD BE CO-PILOTS I'M IN LOVE W/ THIS AU I'M ALWAYS DOWN FOR PACRIM AU'S FOR ANYTHING HNNNGH *7*
^
london eye
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 11:32 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

EVEN MORE ADDED
CAN'T STOP
WON'T STOP
^
london eye
 Posted: Dec 20 2014, 06:41 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

cause i just love me some aus i added even more. somebody shoot me so i stop.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]