welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❥ Little Rainbow Bird, Iago - 28 - Sarcastic
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
polysexual
It's Complicated/CEO Of Kaarne Inc
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord

WE CAN MESS AROUND
IF YOU STAY LOW KEY
SHHH, JUST TIGHTEN UP
TIGHTEN UP

AYASHAIRISVOGEL
So, meet little miss Aya. Though, despite her size she'll probably growl at you if you try to call her little. Aya is first and foremost sarcastic. Though if she's not being sarcastic you should be worried because that means she's bored with you and if she's bored she's starting to think of ways to entertain herself and that's never really good for anyone. Because when she's bored she gets destructive, and not in the physical sense. Aya avoids any sort of physical confrontation, she's more... the sort to steal things and run away because she was a street kid for a while who made her money stealing and pickpocketing. Aya wants it all really, that's all there is to it. She wants power, she wants to be recognized, she felt incredibly slighted by her parents because they were always rolling their eyes at her. But hey, look at that. Little Miss Aya finally did get it all. Kieran went to jail, her former boss, and left it all to her. She is currently acting CEO of Kaarne Inc, a big dog in a big company that has its connections in most areas. And sh's not too worried about if eshe can handle it because Aya is oh so bright. She just rarely shows it. Easier to get by if you think she's just a pretty face.

She's a bit greedy, totally self centered,a nd she just wants it all. But when life's kicked you in the butt like it has her, in her opinion, she deserves it. She thinks she does anyway, even if that's totally not the case, because that's no excuse for what she does. She also has a streak She's manipulative, she can try on personalities like it's nothing, and she loves to play with people. It's nothing personal, she just gets bored. She was a thief, then an informant, and now... well now Kieran went to jail and left Aya in charge, she's where she always wanted to be and she's pretty damn happy about that. Even enough to try on the cold and manipulative skin for a while. Like Iago, Aya can still be swayed to behave... she just doesnt. But hey, no one can be truly happy once they get everything, right? Aya may start aching for her shadow life eventually...

She was a model to cover up what she really does. Smalltime, nothing big, but she was slowly cultivating it becuase she likes the power it brings and, well, same philosophy she applies to her hair--whih changes constantly--applies to her job, the more in the spotlight you are, the less likely people will think you did the dirty deed. Now she does it rarely, mostly related to her new job.

Despite all of Aya's shortcomings, she's also smart. She picks up on things quickly. It's how she knows she can handle Kaarne. She could be so much more and part of her knows it but she has no intentions of getting out of the life she leads now. She also has a bit of a guilty conscience, the only time she's ever been caught was because she was giving back something she stole. She could be a voice actress with how good she is at voices and accents but she has no intention of going that route, she just wants to get on top.

Friends Aya's better at frenemies and business partners, though she has a few close friends. Mostly those people that are in her underground world, or people that think she's her friend but she's not. Mostly, really, it's frenemies. She doesn't let peolpe too close and she pisses off people really easily. Especially now, she's not going to welcome any new friends without some suspicions.
Enemies are easy. She makes a point to separate her dark deeds from her social life, separate is safer, that's her motto, but she is sarcastic, bratty, tends to speak her mind, manipulate people, piss them off, etc.
Lovers I'm pretty sure Aya swings all ways, and she loves to have fun. Despite him being in jail, she is with Kieran, but she's made it clear that she will still take lovers. She just loves Kie. But she's got connections she can't help but itch to make.
N ▲ W

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

ebony & aya can we do a second thread of these two? :D i did love the note where they ended their last thread! see where the two take us and see if more kisses happen or if they remain friends. i know i ship it either way. xD but it would be a fun exploration if the two wound up dating or something along those lines. tis in your court on which way the relationship goes, darling. and we can get a thread rolling once we've got that figured out.

co & aya you know the rest of my crew. hit em up if you want. <33

ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
polysexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ebony + Aya
Yes second thread! <3 I totally vote for second thread haha I enjoyed how they ended tooo! Psh ditto to shipping either way xD I would totally love to see where they go and explore that haha. As for in my court, well, Aya has like...no sexual preference and I think it'd be fun to explore lol <3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

ebony & aya well i can start a cell thread for them for in the meantime. c: and this coming weekend we could start a thread for them at the halloween ball? they'd just have a great time and it'd be excellent to see them together!

ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
polysexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Ebony + Aya
Sounds great to me! Yes to all and perhaps that will keep Aya from pickpocketing everyone at the party

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
julian&aya // ayyyyy wink.gif we gotta get these two back up again! we could do something similar or something different, i don't really mind! whatchu thankin?
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
polysexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Julian & Aya
psh yes we do<3 I think something similar would still work. She's currently doing freelance stuff rather than working for one single person cause shes feeling rather scorned, but she still works at the pet shop and would still totally react the same way haha so I thikn it'd be fun to pick up again<3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
their relationship? more like. ...but seriously. STR needs to collab shortly.

user posted image
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
polysexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Jaz & Aya
ohhey you with the pretty face<3 seriously, that's totally how it's going to end up xD hatred. I stake my life on it. UMMM okay, so Aya isn't with Kie right now but that won't last uber long, she's like tied to him and we all know it, and though it's SUPPOSED to be the Aladdin charrie bugging the hell out of her, I figure Aya would do it herself in his absence bwahaha, like attempting to befriend by not being herself and putting on an act to get close, it's what she does for Kie

OR perhaps she's cozied up to her daddy pretending to be someone she's not, like a friend and all, to get information and stuff and Jaz gets totally bad vibes off her and theyyyyy don't get along and kinda just spit and spite at eahc other?

--------------------
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
polysexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
]fully updated finally<3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Aya & Jaden/Stitch

Okay, so should Jaden ever catch little Aya doing anything remotely bad you can bet you've earned a new enemy in a certain temperamental bounty hunter. He will very likely try to capture her. I think it would be pretty funny if she tried to play with his feelings by flirting as a way to escape. As he is normally asexual many sexual advances will likely go over his head or he just won't care and ignore them. However, if she catches him during a particularly high manic state then he will very likely fall for it and flirt back. Just let me know if any of these ideas interest you.
ayasha iris vogel
Aya
she/her
polysexual
luna
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:

Jaden & Aya
Sorry Mordo, I just noticed this! Aya has been doing the informant and theivery gig for ten years so she's pretty damn good at hiding what she does, full cover story and all and she has her lovely love and businessman [Kieran] to cover her shit if she ever slips so I doubt he'd be able to capture her? but she'd be entertained to leave false clues and lead him on a merry chase if he tried

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Aya & Jaden:

Ah, I wasn't so sure how well protected she is. But her leaving behind false clues for him sounds fun. Any ideas of how he could become suspicious of her?

Aya & Ray:

I don't know how, but these two should def meet I think since their jobs are similar.
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:

seb & aya

oh man he would think that she's just precious. in a like "omg you think youre actually doing stuff" because he's a butthead. i could see her trying to pickpocket him or something and seb turning into the condescending jerk that he is. i don't know if he would have any work for her but he would think that she's pretty and he gets the struggle of working your way to the top

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution