welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in january, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

Marian Schuler
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
PRONOUNS: she, her
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE: discord
user posted image

--------------------
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:

Would you come with me for a moment?

Marian followed behind Ophelia towards her room, curious over what it was the older woman wanted to show her.

I have something I'd like to give you.

Give her? That hadn't been what Marian had expected. She watched with curious eyes as the woman opened up a small box and pulled a beautiful silver necklace.

This was my mother's. I told myself that I would pass it on if I ever had a daughter of my own.

Marian looked over the piece of jewelry with awe in her eyes. She held in carefully in her hands as if it was glass. "It's absolutely beautiful. May I?" She wanted to try it one and with a little help from the older woman Marian soon had the sparkly necklace wrapped around. "I love it. I can wear it to the date tonight. Thank you so much." The two shared a small hug before Marian eyes returned to the mirror, cherishing her gift. "Can I ask something? How is he?"

Ophelia's smile faltered a bit, her eyes growing a bit sad knowing who Marian was referring to. Sadness not just for herself but for Marian as well.

He's well. We talk when we can.

A light smile graced Marian's lips. "I'm glad. I've only ever wanted the best for him." she replied.

I hope you can forgive him.

"I do. He's living his life and so long as he's happy then so am I." Negative emotions weren't something that Marian enjoyed entertaining for long. Phoenix's departure had stung. His absence even more. Ultimately Marian would not let herself be drowned in sorrows. She could only accept and respect his decisions and carry on with her life while wishing him the best in his.

--------------------
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
Headcanons

• Favorite color: Pink
  • Favorite Karaoke Song: Anyway You Want It by Journey
  • Competed in Season 8 of So You Think You Can Dance, placed 4th.
  • Favorite flower: Lily
  • Favorite piece of of jewelry is a necklace with a lily that was owned by her grandmother. Only trumped by her engagement ring.

--------------------
marian vixie schuler
she/her
heterosexual
Dancer
era
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:

And the person who's journey will end here is: Marian.

Fourth place. She had been close but still out of her reach. Marian nodded in understanding and acceptance as she was engulfed in hugs from the remaining contestants. A few "you were amazing" comments were quickly passed as they left the stage to continue to wait for their results while Marian stepped closer to Cat. The video package chronicling Marian's journey. They were really trying to push for those tears weren't they? It worked.

Fourth place wasn't anything to sneeze at. Sure, it wasn't first but to have made it even this far had been such a huge thing. To have made it this far was a dream come true each week that Marian had managed to make it through all circulating back to all those months back when Marian was first stepping up to the stage to audition. So You Think You Can Dance was in its eight season and went Marian had decided to take a chance an audition she had thought that simply making it to the callbacks would be such a huge accomplishment. So when they yelled "come get your ticket" the brunette could hardly believe.

That one audition led to the Vegas callback. One dance led to another making through cut after cut. Just when she thought she would have come to the end of this journey she managed to stick around just a little bit longer to the point where the Top 20 could potentially be a thing but even then Marian didn't think it would quite happen until it did. She had been chosen. Of course for a while she couldn't talk about it until it was officially announced.

That had been weeks ago and each week that passed was another blessing. Regardless of the results the journey ended tonight and it ended a little earlier than Marian had hoped. You didn't make it this far and not want to win. Of course Marian would have loved to win but it just hand't been in the cards for him. So while it was disappointing to have heard her name so prematurely there was still so much to be proud of. The limits she surpassed both as a person and dancer. Tackling dance styles she had never done before and being able to succeed. So no, Marian was not crowned "America's Favorite Dancer" but she wasn't walking emptied handed. Far from it. She had achieved far more than she had intended and expected of herself. Her race may have been cut short but Marian would leave with a different sort of victory. One that didn't come with some cash prize but with memories of an experience that she wouldn't trade for anything.

It seems like only yesterday You were just a child at play
Sometimes we surprise ourselves with what we are able to do. Describe a time when your character accomplished something they didn’t think they could do.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution