welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in april, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

LOST BOY SQUAD
bellamy peter panell
bell
he/him
single
homosexual
stripper
nessa
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: eastern
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: nessa#3116
MSG CHOICE: discord

peter

+ the lost boys

Firstname Lastname

YOOOOOO. Okay, so we can't have Peter Pan without his Lost Boy, now, can we? So this want ad is honest to god gonna be so open okay like I just needed to make it and I don't even know what I'm writing. This is gonna be an adventure for everyone. I'm keeping these characters as open as possible. I'm just gonna suggest a face, age range, and the lost boy I think must fits them.

So, with "Liam" here, he is honestly a teddy bear so his spirit to going to be Curly/Cubby aka the Lost Boy dressed as a bear. I gave off an age range I'd like for him to stay in. I don't care where Liam is from but he needs to have met Bellamy in the time he moved here so, they've been best friends for roughly 3 years now.

24-27 / liam payne

Firstname Lastname

YOOOOOO. Okay, so we can't have Peter Pan without his Lost Boy, now, can we? So this want ad is honest to god gonna be so open okay like I just needed to make it and I don't even know what I'm writing. This is gonna be an adventure for everyone. I'm keeping these characters as open as possible. I'm just gonna suggest a face, age range, and the lost boy I think must fits them.

So, with "Niall" here, he is honestly a tiny little bunny so his spirit to going to be Nibs aka the Lost Boy dressed as a rabbit. I gave off an age range I'd like for him to stay in. I don't care where Niall is from but he needs to have met Bellamy in the time he moved here so, they've been best friends for roughly 3 years now.

23-26 / niall horan

elyot lumri

So, with "Zayn" here, he is honestly a fluffy fox so his spirit to going to be Slightly aka the Lost Boy dressed as a fox. I gave off an age range I'd like for him to stay in. I don't care where Zayn is from but he needs to have met Bellamy in the time he moved here so, they've been best friends for roughly 3 years now.

this is talon's<3

24-27 / zayn malik

Firstname Lastname

So this character has a completely open face as well as your choice between the remaining Lost Boys: Tootles/Skunk, or the Twins/Racoons. Same as above where I don't care where he is from as long as he met Bellamy when he moved here 3 years ago.

24-28 / open face

--------------------
lysias hyperion ádis
lysias
he/him
widowed
bisexual
bar owner
talon
PRONOUNS: he/him
TIMEZONE: gmt
MATURE THREADS: yes
MSG NAME: talon6513
MSG CHOICE: discord
~~~ give me zayn or give me death

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution