welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

+ black and white movies, friend & co-worker
owen louie valentin
owen
he/him
dating
heterosexual
security guard
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
This is going to be a pretty simple request, but I would really love it. For the duration of this ad I'm going to call her Lupita.

Lupita and Owen met on the job where they slowly ended up becoming friends. Owen feels as if he can relax around Lupita because she doesn't know who he was before he went to war and she is okay not knowing, because she is okay with him now even if he has moments were he freaks out over one thing or another.

I have this image that Lupita will be one to crack jokes in the break room which gets both of them to laughing and smiling and when they are out working they could simply look at each other and end up smiling about one thing or another that was said earlier that day or even days before that.

Basically, I would really like it if Lupita and Owen had this really close bond that ends up to him feeling better about who he is now and hopefully that he has some sort of influence over her as well.

I think it would be great if she worked at the museum with him. Age doesn't matter to me nor does that spirit just as long as she can still have the free spirit that will allow her to crack jokes and just have a good time overall. I would like to see Lupita Nyong'o as the face, but I am flexible on that as well.

Please take her!! I think it would be really adorable! I had a dream about this and everything where it really was cute so you know... please! c:

--------------------
owen louie valentin
owen
he/him
dating
heterosexual
security guard
erin
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: air bear #9821
MSG CHOICE: discord
this is still very much wanted! c:

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution