welcome to fantasies unwind! We are an animation personified role-play! We've been open for five years as of October 2017 and are excited about the future!
san diego
FORECAST: clear skies and sunny
set in JUNE, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

❥ let's cause some trouble, Foster siblings
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: EST
MATURE THREADS: ask
MSG NAME: pm<3
MSG CHOICE: discord

trick or treat

For Nico! (click for his app!)

So, we have Nico here, so of course I need people for him to get in trouble with! I'll go with the first, his "Bestie" Nico's absolute best friend. He supports Nico while "Witchy" challenges him and they're a total trio, best friends to the end. All three were in the foster care system, what happened before the other two turned fifteen is up to you, but at fifteen the three of them happened to be adopted by the same man. He was a wealthy sort, but he had a crooked smile and the three of them did his dirty deeds, because before that, no one had really supported any of them. They stayed up long nights together and figured out who they were in the past, who their spirits were. They were also loyal to their foster father, and even would protect him when they ended up in a holding cell til he bailed them out a time or two. They're mischief makers. When they hit seventeen, their foster father got caught.

They pretended to be siblings so they wouldn't get separated and the system didn't care enough to refute it at the time. It was a bit of a corrupt system ut they used it to their advantage, and it was Witchy's idea. They also came up with a plan. They pretended to all be good kids in order to make sure they still had a home when they phased out of the system and look at that, they do to this day. Though, Nico's been debating being the little devil again, the trio has been debating this.

Personality is up to you, mostly. For Bestie just know he's Nico's best friend, they rely on each other, the three of them. Spirit is open, but I'd totally think it'd be fun if it was Maximus, and I'm requesting Christopher Larkin for the face cause Jasper and Monty but it's open! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/grinning.png

For Witchy, shes the smart one, the first one to get frustrated by the other two and the one telling Nico that dropping the good kid mask for the devil's mask would be a bad idea. She's the brains. It should be noted that Nico's had a crush on her forever, though she may or may not know. Face is open, but I'd always be open to more of the 100 http://files.jcink.net/uploads/fantasiesunwind/emojis/tongueout.png Spirit is also open but Nico's spirit was originally Lock and she's based on Shock

Best friends 24 / trouble makers /

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Snagging Shock if that's alright! I can change the last name if need be just figured it might have helped them get by the foster people as being siblings if they had similar last names. Is Valerie Anne Poxleitner alright for FC? If not I can change it http://i.imgur.com/mdIH8jO.png My aim is roseveltbear if you have anything you want to run by me.
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
eep totally alright! I would love it if you did! Yay!

and I think it's great if they have similar last names haha most deff. She's totally fine by me for the FC ^^

--------------------
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
Shock is open again and both are very much wanted!!

--------------------
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
bumping<3

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
Hi Luna!
Don't know if you remember me buttttt
I have returned and I am currently making Jasmine, but I'd looooove Shock. <3
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
eep excuse my briefness cause just popping in on my phone but yay! I'd love if you took her up

--------------------
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
I definitely shall!
As soon as I get Opal all done and plotter up, I shall get a face for Shock and get her started up as well http://i.imgur.com/kWYERJc.png

/things never change with me, I can never just have one person lolol/
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
MATURE THREADS:
MSG NAME:
MSG CHOICE:
I'd love to take Shock if you still want her!! Would Kimiko Glenn work as a faceclaim for you~?

nico lochland goodfellow
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
eep I'd totally love if you took Shock!

--------------------
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
Nico and Sage totally need the third part of their trio! Bumping<3

--------------------
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
Shock is open once more<3

--------------------
nico lochland goodfellow
Nic
he/him
single
heterosexual
waiter/student/slacker
luna
updated and bumping

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution