welcome to fantasies unwind, an animation personified role-play! we've been open for five years as of october 2017, and are excited about the next five years!
news: an activity check is starting! check it out here!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

is it one lump or two?, mrs. potts ~ bakery owner
mai penelope saejima
 Posted: Jan 7 2014, 12:13 AM

mai penelope saejima

Mrs. Potts from beauty & the beast

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

keiko kitagawa

Cake Decorator

she, her ♦ 500 posts ♦ 23500 points

So this lovely lady is Mai, pronounced "my", with the spirit of Mrs. Potts. She's currently a bakery owner of Sweet Dreams Bakery. Mai and her family have gone through a series of challenges in their life. When Mai was 19 her mother contracted a brain tumor. Mai basically dropped everything, dropped out of college, to help take care of her mother and family. After mother got better Mai went to culinary school. A few years after her graduation Mai's mother got sick again, unfortunately this time though she passed away. Mai has had her rough patches, but she lives each day enjoying the good things. Despite the hardships she still maintains a cheery and warm deposition.

Friends

There is plenty of room for this. Mai can be very charming and sweet. She has a mother hen type of aurora to her. She opens herself to people and is always willing to lend a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen. She would never turn her back on her friends and can be very protective of them. Friends could also cover the tenants of the apartment building that her family owns.

Enemies

I don't know if she would have enemies persay but there could be people she may not be very fond of. Mai is a no nonsense type of girl. She doesn't like people trying to mess with her, or messing with the people she cares about. As sweet as she can be she is a stubborn woman.

Lovers

The only way you're going to be kissy kissy with this lovely lady is if you make her husband. Mai is a happily married woman, been married two (almost 3) years now and recently had her first child. Even before that there wouldn't have been much room for love. She had been really focused on helping take care of her mom. Maybe a few/couple of dates but nothing that really stuck.

Mai Saejima
31. Cake Decorator. Mika Hijii

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<style type="text/css">
#retext { width: 230px; height: 130px; background: white; color: #888888; overflow: auto; font: 9px georgia; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; }
#retext::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }
#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-track  { background-color: #eee; }
#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #2A7690; }

#rename { width: 210px; height: 30px; background-color: #2A7690; font: 20px oswald;  letter-spacing: -1px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; color: white; }
#rename a { background-color: transparent; font: 20px oswald; padding: 10px; color: white; }
</style>

<center><div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; background-color: #ddd; padding: 25px;"><div id="rename">name<a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/A_THOUSAND_FIREFLIES/index.php?showuser=25914">▲</a>name</div><div id="retext">

Just like with the actual plotter, if you'd like to change the background colour of the name section, it's under "#rename" in the CSS. You can change the scrollbar's colour to match where it says, "#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb | background-color: #______"<p>

YOUR TEXT GOES HERE!

</div></div></center>[/dohtml]

PMEmail
^
grace odessa turner
 Posted: May 4 2014, 09:47 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

GRACE AND MAI

Yooooo do I smell friends!? They're perfect for it, I feel like they could share a mutual respect for one another for all the things that they've gone through in life, and I feel like they would generally be awesome friends. I can see Mai mothering Vanessa and Grace loving her for it, they could definitely be the type the have each other over for dinner and what not because Grace really needs those sorts of friends. Maybe she even knows about Grace's accident and her leg, which she hides as much as she can and maybe tries to help her out with the pain when it comes round. But yes, definitely lots of potential for friends.
^
era of legend
 Posted: May 4 2014, 07:34 PM

era of legend

masked hero from n/a

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

n/a

she/her ♦ 452 posts ♦ 8000 points

MaiGrace
I love the idea. Mai definitely has plenty of friends who have children and she adores them, hoping to have one of her one day. I love this, we definitely will need to thread them soon.

PMEmail
^
cosmo giles worth
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 11:10 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

Mai and Cosmo

I think that Cosmo needs a motherly influence in his life in the states. He has no real direction and for a guy who likes things in order. Cosmo regrets his spontaneous decision to move to America a little bit since nothing has really fallen into place the way he wanted it to when he first set off. Mai might be the person who convinces him he is fine and can’t expect everything to unfold immediately. Cosmo might also rant to her about Remy’s irresponsible behavior for a business owner but, like everyone else, she doesn’t take him seriously?
^
alma clarisa francisco
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 01:16 AM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

almamai
don't look at me as i've fallen in love with the idea of them being best friends, era. i will go down with this bromance. so i wanted to run by mai's plotter with a couple of thread ideas for them. granted they're past ones but we can have tons of present ones now, too! so aLL THE THINGS.

• alma telling mai why she's in san diego - i imagine this would happen after they've been friends for a couple weeks and alma's just having a rough day. mai probably finds her half dead in a bathroom at school or s/t but less dramatic.
  • feast time - in that after alma is having feelings about giving her baby up for adoption and having done so, they should just sit around alma or mai's kitchen making all the food and gaining ten pounds.
  • mai telling alma she's pregnant - cause holla. alma needs to know this. she loves babies. >>
obvs there will be more past/present/future but i just wanted to throw some ideas your way to get them started off. c:
^
mai penelope saejima
 Posted: Oct 26 2014, 11:42 AM

mai penelope saejima

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

keiko kitagawa

Cake Decorator

almamai
Yes, yes, and yes to all the ideas. I'm just going to add a few of my own and again they are past threads

• Alma coming over to Mai's house to do homework, maybe meeting Mai's family and neighbor (i.e. the future husband)
  • So I was thinking they if these two were best friends and Mai knew the reason why Alma was in the states then Mai, if Alma wanted, could have been there the day Alma had the baby.
  • Alma and Mai during when Mai's mother is sick. Mai dropped out of college after her mother was diagnosed and Alma would be in college so maybe Mai paid Alma a visit.
  • Them after Mai's death and Mai would probably bring up the fact that Kai kissed her.
  • Obviously Mai asking Alma to be one of her bridesmaid.

PMEmail
^
alma clarisa francisco
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 06:44 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

almamai
yes to everything!! once we get further in their current thread, i'll deff pick one of these to start so we can take turns on fulfilling all our plotting desires. <3 (aka probably this weekend).
^
mai penelope saejima
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 06:51 PM

mai penelope saejima

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

keiko kitagawa

Cake Decorator

almamai
Awesomeness, I look forward to it.

PMEmail
^
colton thomas stiers
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 07:07 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

mai&colton mrs. potts and cogsworth! smile.gif anyways yeah colton has a big sweet tooth so i see him going to see mai for cakes all the time lol. maybe they'd be good friends? what do you think?
^
mai penelope saejima
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 07:14 PM

mai penelope saejima

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

keiko kitagawa

Cake Decorator

Mai/Colton
That works. If he comes by the bakery enough I don't see why they wouldn't get along.

PMEmail
^
colton thomas stiers
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 07:19 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

mai&colton: oh yeah i see him stopping by every few days and complimenting her 'how's my favorite cake decorator?' 'what do you want colton?' 'sweets' lol. yeah once he got to know her a bit more, he'd open up and be more friendly. he'd just be really polite and not speak much at the beginning lol.
^
mai penelope saejima
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 07:24 PM

mai penelope saejima

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

keiko kitagawa

Cake Decorator

Mai/Colton
We could make it where they've been friends for a while?

PMEmail
^
colton thomas stiers
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 07:49 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

mai&colton: sounds good to me! he would probably joke around with her when he'd warm up and tease her after trying something, 'oh mai marry me for i cannot live without you or your cakes' lol. is the shop a bakery thast has like cupcakes, donuts, cookies, etc?
^
mai penelope saejima
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 07:58 PM

mai penelope saejima

pronouns:

she/her

sexuality:

heterosexual

face claim:

keiko kitagawa

Cake Decorator

Mai/Colton
If he used to do that then she'd flash him her wedding ring and replied. "already taken." Even more so now that she's pregnant.

PMEmail
^
colton thomas stiers
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 08:35 PM

pronouns:

sexuality:

face claim:

is

♦ 0 posts ♦ points

mai&colton: he'd just laugh and tease her more lol. awww i forgot she was pregnant! that's so cute. colton thinks she'll be a great mom. i think this htread needs to happen! just him popping into the shop and getting sweets. i can start if you want smile.gif
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

YOUR NEWS UPDATE!

subtitle if you want it

this is your news announcement for your site, and it can be anything you want! have you ever worried that your announcement threads weren't noticeable enough and may have been overlooked? this was created for that reason!

you can style it to look like whatever you want! all of the css and html codes are in your hands. this will show on the desktop verion of the site, not the mobile version.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[close]